Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A Letter to Rep Luke Messer - Indiana

Dear Mr. Messer, 

I was very disappointed today to learn you voted against Amash's amendment that would have defunded the unconstitutional collection of all Americans' phone records by the NSA. I had hoped you would work to defend Liberty and stick to your oath to defend, protect, and preserve the Constitution of the United States of America. To learn you do not hold this Oath in a high regard is upsetting. I sincerely hope you change your views on your duty to our nation. In the meantime, I will be paying close attention to your actions while you represent me and informing as many of my fellow men as possible. 

Sincerely, 

Jordan Suwinski

Here is a list of the votes: http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2013/roll412.xml

Reach out to your own representatives, especially if they did vote for the Amash amendment.  The representatives who are pulling for us need to know we have their back.

No comments:

Post a Comment